Sunday 2 October 2011

Trabi!

Trabi!

If a Mercedes driver in a car park and meets a Trabi drivers.

Asks the Trabi drivers:
"Would you like some coffee?"

Benz says the driver:
"What do you have installed a coffee machine in their Trabi?"

"Of course, all standard!"

This can not believe the Benz driver and they agree to meet again in two
weeks. After 2 weeks of the Benz driver asks:
"You want some coffee from me?"

"Oh no," says the driver Trabi, "I now prefer to drinke cappuccino!"

"That's not," says the Benz driver, "I have a car for more than 50,000 €
and yet less extras like the Trabant!"

They arrange an appointment again in two weeks. After two weeks now, the
Benz driver goes to the Trabi and knocks on the window. All steamed up.

He asks:
"If you now want a cappuccino from me?"

"Wait," says the driver Trabi, "I take a shower right now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment