Friday 30 September 2011

the hammer

the hammer

Olympic Summer Games, discipline hammer throw.

When does the first Americans, 120kg heavy and 1.95 m tall, hammer in
hand, turns on its axis a few times and throws the hammer far beyond
125m - a new world record!

The reporters rush to the Americans and ask him:
"You American, new world record - how?"

The Americans replied with a smile:
"My grandfather was an iron worker, my father was an iron worker, I'm an
iron worker, very strong"

Next, the Russian who is 125kg and 2.05m tall, your turn. He takes the
hammer in his hand turns and throws the hammer at 132 meters - again a
new world record.

The reporters come to him and ask:
"You Ruski new Weldrekortski -? Wi"

Responds with an iron face of Russian:
"Grandfather was a timber worker, father was a wood worker, wood worker,
I am - a lot of force"

Finally comes a Carinthian, 55kg and 1.60 tall, takes the hammer,
throwing him, without turning only once, at 151m - the third world
record that day.

The reporters go to the Carinthian and ask him:
"If one looks at you so you can ask is, how did you manage that?"

The Carinthian answers:
"My grandfather was unemployed, my father was unemployed, I'm unemployed
and my father once told me: Boy, when you press any one time a tool in
the hand, then throw it as far away as I possibly can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment