Friday 23 September 2011

first Day of School

first Day of School

A blonde is beaming after her first day home:
"Mama, Mama, today we had arithmetic and I can already count to 20, all
others only to 5 Why is that?"

"Well, my child, I know not," says the mother.

"Is it because I'm blonde?" She goes on to ask. "Yes, my child, it will
be good!"

The next day she returns home, beaming:
"Mama, Mama, today we have learned the alphabet. I can not even spell to
S, the other to J. Why is that?"

"Well, my child I know not," replies the mother.

"Is it perhaps because I am a blonde?"

"Yes, my child, it will be."

After the third day of school she comes back home:
"Mom, Mom had us today for the first time sports. Moving On I've seen
the other girls have no breasts. And I've been carrying BH 4 years.
Is this because I am a blonde? "

"No, my child. The reason is that you are 18 or older and the others are
only 6th .."

No comments:

Post a Comment